White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Lightly butter two cookie sheets and set aside.
3. With an electric mixer cream butter, brown sugar and sugar at medium speed until light, about 3 minutes.
4. Add egg and vanilla and mix until well blended.
5. Sift flour with baking soda and salt.
6. Slowly add this mixture to the butter mixture.
7. Stir in chocolate chunks and nuts.
8. Roll tablespoonfuls of dough in your hands to make balls.
9. Place on baking sheets and gently flatten.
10. Bake until lightly golden, about 12 minutes.
11. Remove and cool.