White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Cookies/la Times Recipe
Each cookie contains about: 212 calories; 133 mg sodium; 23 mg cholesterol; 11 grams fat; 27 grams carbohydrates; 2 grams protein; 0.11 gram fiber.
Instructions:1. Cream together shortening, butter and granulated and brown sugars by beating in bowl until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs, water and vanilla.
3. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and add to creamed mixture.
4. Add nuts and mix thoroughly.
5. Add white chocolate chips and mix by hand.
6. Drop batter by rounded tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheets.
7. Bake at 350 degrees 15 to 20 minutes.
8. Watch carefully during last 5 minutes of baking to prevent over-baking.