White Chocolate Biggies Recipe - Printable Version Makes 24 cookies
- 1 1/2 cups butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pk large white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup pecan halves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
3. Beat butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs in large bowl until light and fluffy.
4. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; blend into creamed mixture until smooth.
5. Stir in white chocolate chips, pecans and raisins.
6. Scoop out about 1/3 cup dough for each cookie.
7. Place on prepared cookie sheets, about 4 inches apart.
8. Flatten each cookie slightly.
9. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until firm in center.
10. Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.