White Chocolate Almond-Pecan Pie Recipe - Printable Version Serves 8
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp almond extract (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp chocolate extract
- 6 oz white chocolate, melted
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup sliced or slivered almonds
- Unbaked 9-inch pastry shell
1. Combine first eight ingredients, beat with an electric mixer until blended.
2. Stir pecans and almonds into mixture.
3. Pour mixture into pastry shell.
4. Bake at 350 F for 50 to 55 minutes.