White Chip Orange Dream Cookies Recipe - Printable Version Makes 36 cookies
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp grated orange peel
- 2 cups white morsels
1. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
2. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
3. Beat in egg and orange peel.
4. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
5. Stir in morsels.
6. Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
7. Bake in preheated 350 F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
8. Let stand for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.