White Chip Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In large mixer bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla extract.
4. Beat until light and fluffy.
5. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
6. Beat into sugar mixture, mixing until well blended.
7. Stir in white chips.
8. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
9. Bake for 8 to 9 minutes. Do not overbake.
10. Cool slightly on pan before removing to a wire rack.
11. Cool completely.