Superb White Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Prepare White Chocolate Mousse no more than three or four hours before serving.
Instructions:1. Melt chocolate in double boiler.
2. Whisk vigorously while gradually adding hot water to obtain a smooth paste.
3. Whisk in liqueur or flavoring and remove from heat.
4. Whip cream until it holds soft peaks; fold into chocolate mixture and stir only until well mixed.
5. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until they are foamy and carefully fold in the chocolate mixture so that it remains fluffy.
6. Chill and serve in individual dishes.