Mint White Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler.
2. When melted, stir in the creme de menthe.
3. Let it cool a bit and stir in about 2 1/2 tbsp of the cream.
4. Let cool.
5. Beat the egg whites until stiff, but not dry.
6. Fold the chocolate/creme/cream mixture into the beaten egg whites.
7. Whip the remaining cream until soft peaks form.
8. Fold the egg whites/chocolate mixture into the whipped cream.
10. Spoon carefully into small bowls or cups and chill for about 2 hours.