Lemon Truffle Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. In microwave-safe bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and flour.
2. Gradually stir in water until smooth.
3. Cook on high in microwave oven until mixture boils, stirring several times.
4. Reduce heat; cook 1 minute.
5. Remove from oven.
6. Stir about 1/4 cup hot mixture into egg yolks; blend well.
7. Add yolk mixture back into hot mixture; stir well.
8. Cook on high in microwave until mixture bubbles, stirring 2-3 times.
9. Remove from the oven; stir in butter, peel and juice.
10. Transfer 1/3 of lemon mixture to small bowl.
11. Immediately add white chocolate chips and stir until melted.
12. In food processor bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
13. Add melted chocolate chip mixture and mix to blend.
14. Spread over bottom of cooled crust.
15. Spoon lemon mixture over cream cheese layer.
16. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours to set.
17. Pipe whipped cream over pie and garnish with toasted almonds before serving.