Great White Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. In a saucepan, heat the sugar and water until the mixture forms a soft ball.
2. Put the egg whites in the bowl of a mixer, and beat them until medium stiff, beating first on medium, then on high.
3. Add the sugar and water (soft ball stage) from the saucepan to the egg whites and continue to beat briefly until a stiff meringue is formed.
4. Place the egg yolks in a metal bowl and beat them over heat with a whisk.
5. Add rum to the egg yolks - still beating over heat.
6. Fold the egg yolks into the egg whites.
7. Fold the melted chocolate into the egg mixture.
8. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.