Ghosts On Broomsticks Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 cookies
- 1 lb white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup tiny red cinnamon candies
- 12 wooden sticks
1. Heat 2 inches of water to simmering, not boiling, in the bottom of a double boiler.
2. Place the white chocolate chips in the smaller pot and set it over the pot of simmering water.
3. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly until the chocolate is fully melted.
4. Remove from the heat.
5. Cover 2 cookie sheets with waxed paper.
6. Arrange the wooden sticks on the waxed paper, 6 to a sheet.
7. Spoon ghost-shaped blobs of chocolate onto the paper, partially covering each stick.
8. Press 2 candies into each ghost for eyes.
9. Freeze ghosts for 15 minutes, or until hard.