Easy White Chocolate Mousse with Fresh Fruit Salsa Recipe
Instructions:1. Have ready a serving bowl or 8 individual dessert dishes and a large bowl of ice cubes (this will speed up the process).
2. Sprinkle gelatin over water in a microwave-safe bowl or a small saucepan.
3. Let stand for 5 minutes.
4. Microwave on high for 40 to 50 seconds, or stir over low heat until completely dissolved.
5. Put white chocolate and milk into an 8-cup microwave-safe measure of large bowl, or into a 3-quart saucepan.
6. Microwave for 1 minute on high or place saucepan over medium heat until milk is steaming hot.
7. Stir until chocolate dissolves.
8. Stir in gelatin and rum.
9. Set measure bowl or saucepan into ice.
10. Stir constantly, until mixture just begins to thicken.
11. Whisk in about 1/2 cup of the topping.
12. Remove mixture from ice.
13. Fold in remaining topping until completely blended.
14. Pour into serving bowl or dishes, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 3 days.
15. Serve with Fresh Fruit Salsa.
16. Fresh Fruit Salsa: In a medium bowl gently mix all ingredients.
17. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 4 hours before serving.