Walnut Triangles Recipe
Instructions:1. Melt chocolate and butter over low heat.
2. Set aside.
3. Beat eggs until light (about 5 minutes).
4. Beat in sugar until smooth.
5. Add salt, vanilla and milk; mix until smooth.
6. Gradually stir in flour.
7. Fold in chocolate mixture and walnuts.
8. Pour into greased and paper-lined 8-inch square pan.
9. Bake in 350 degree oven 30 minutes.
10. Cool in pan.
12. Cut into 2-inch squares and each square diagonally into triangles.
1. Combine 1 to 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1/4 cup soft butter or margarine and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
2. Beat until smooth and creamy.
3. Spread over cookies before cutting.