Very, Very Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 300.
2. Mix together flour, soda and salt. Stir with wire whisk and set aside.
3. In a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, blend brown and white sugars.
4. Beat in butter.
5. Mix to form a grainy paste.
6. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
7. Mix until light and fluffy.
8. Add flour mixture, chocolate chunks and ground almonds.
9. Blend at low speed just until mixed.
10. Do not overmix.
11. Drop, using a small ice cream scoop, onto ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart (or just use a tablespoon).
12. Bake 20 minutes and cool on flat surface.