Vanilla-Limeade Ice Cream Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. For crust, take 11 of the wafers and trim 1/4-inch from one end of each; set aside trimmed wafers.
2. Crush remaining 12 wafers along with trimmed 1/4-inch pieces.
3. Combine crumbs with melted butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
4. Stand trimmed wafers upright around edge of pie plate.
5. Freeze until crust is firm, about 1 hour.
6. For filling, spread 1 pint vanilla ice cream over frozen crust.
7. Combine limeade and food color.
8. Drizzle 2 tablespoons mixture over ice cream.
9. Return to freezer until firm, at least 1 hour.
10. Repeat twice.
11. Freeze completed pie for several hours or overnight. If freezing longer, wrap pie in freezer paper.
12. Remove from freezer and let stand for 15 minutes before serving.