Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 375'F.
2. Combine Butter Flavor Crisco, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in a large bowl.
3. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until creamy.
4. Beat egg into creamed mixture.
5. Combine flour, salt and baking soda and mix into creamed mixture until just blended.
6. Stir in chocolate chips and pecan pieces.
7. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls (about 2 measuring tablespoons) of dough 3" apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
8. Bake at 375'f for 8-10 minutes for chewy cookies (cookies will appear moist - DO NOT OVERBAKE) or 11-13 minutes for crisp cookies.
9. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes.
10. Remove to foil on countertop.