Turtle Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. In a medium saucepan, combine condensed milk, pecans and vanilla.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and begins to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Spread nut mixture in bottom of baked pie shell.
4. In a small saucepan, combine chocolate chips and cream.
5. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until chocolate melts and combines with cream.
6. Pour over pie filling; chill.
7. Remove from refrigerator 1 hour before serving.