Turtle Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Finely grind cookies in processor.
2. Transfer to bowl.
3. Mix in melted butter.
4. Press crumbs into a 9-inch pie dish.
5. Freeze until cold, 20 minutes.
6. Spread chocolate fudge topping evenly over bottom of crust.
7. Spoon ice cream over.
8. Smooth top.
9. Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours, or overnight.
10. Spread butterscotch sauce over ice cream.
11. Sprinkle with pecans.
12. Spoon whipped cream into pastry bag fitted with medium star tip.
13. Pipe cream decoratively around edge of pie and serve.