Turtle Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Mix crust ingredients.
2. Press in pie plate.
3. Bake at 350 F for about 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water.
6. Let stand for 1 minute.
7. Put in saucepan, stir over low heat until dissolved.
8. Add 1 cup of cream and bring to boil.
9. Put chocolate chips into food processor.
10. Pour milk mixture into processor and blend until chocolate is melted.
11. Add 1/2 cup cream, eggs and vanilla.
12. Chill until thick.
13. In bowl mix unwrapped caramels and 1/4 cup cream.
14. Heat in microwave until melted.
15. Stir to froth.
16. Pour into crust.
18. Add chocolate mixture on top and chill.
19. Top with whipped cream.