Triple Threat Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Mix together the flour, salt, and baking soda and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract.
3. Gradually add the dry ingredients to form a firm dough.
4. Divide into three parts.
7. Cookies: fold into the dough 1 cup chopped peanuts and 2 1.95 oz (candy counter size) packages of Reeses Pieces.
8. M and M Cookies: fold into the dough 1 cup chopped pecans and 2 1.69 oz packages (candy counter size) of M and M's plain chocolate candies.
9. Chocolate Chip Cookies: fold into the dough chopped pecans and chocolate chips.
10. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
11. Bake for 12 minutes at 375~.
12. Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes before removing to rack to cool all the way.