Triple Chocolate Strip Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 350 F.
2. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
3. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
4. In medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; set aside.
5. In large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
6. Add eggs; blend well.
7. Stir in flour mixture; mix well.
8. Stir in chocolate chips.
9. Divide dough into four equal portions.
10. Shape each portion into a 12 x 1 1/2-inch roll.
11. Place 2 rolls 2 inches apart a prepared cookie sheet.
12. Bake at 350 F for 14 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of roll comes out almost clean.
13. Remove from cookie sheets; cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
14. Cut rolls on the diagonal into 1-inch wide strips.