Triple Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 350 F.
2. In mixer bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until blended.
3. Add eggs and milk; beat well.
4. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending well.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
7. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 10 to 11 minutes.
9. Cool for 1 minute; remove to wire rack.
10. Press Kisses in center of each cookie.