Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Melt 2 squares of semisweet chocolate in small saucepan.
3. Cut remaining 6 squares chocolate into large chunks.
4. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
5. Beat butter in large bowl until creamy.
6. Gradually beat in brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
7. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
8. Beat in melted chocolate.
9. Beat flour mixture into chocolate mixture until well blended.
10. Stir in semisweet chocolate chunks and white chocolate chips or chunks.
11. Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
12. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly browned around edge.
13. Remove from baking sheets to racks to cool.