Triple Chocolate Brownie Pie Recipe - Printable Version Serves 6 to 8
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Vanilla ice cream
1. Heat oven to 350 F.
2. Grease an 8-inch pie plate.
3. In small mixer bowl, beat eggs, blend in sugar and butter.
4. In separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa and salt.
5. Add to egg mixture, beating until blended.
6. Stir in chocolate chips, nuts and vanilla.
7. Spread batter into prepared pie plate.
8. Bake for 35 minutes until set. Pie will not test done at center.
9. Cool completely.
10. Cut into wedges.
11. Serve with ice cream and/or commercial chocolate sauce.