Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe - Printable Version Makes 3 dozen cookies
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz chocolate morsels
1. In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine butter, sugars, and vanilla.
3. Beat until creamy.
4. Beat in= eggs.
5. Gradually add flour mixture; mix well.
6. Stir in morsels.
7. Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 375F.