Toffee Crunch Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease or paper-line 36 (13/4-inch) mini-muffin cups.
3. Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
4. Combine milk sour cream, butter, egg and vanilla in small bowl until blended; stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
5. Fold in 2/3 of candy.
6. Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling almost full.
7. Sprinkle remaining candy evenly over tops od muffins.
8. Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
9. Remove from pans.
10. Cool on wire racks.