Toffee Crunch-Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Insert metal blade in dry processor.
2. Add butter, shortening, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
3. Process until smooth, about 15 seconds.
4. Add egg and vanilla.
5. Process until smooth, about 20 seconds.
6. Add flour, oats, salt, baking powder, chopped candy and pecans.
7. Pulse until dough is mixed and pecans are chopped.
8. Transfer mixture to bowl and stir in chocolate pieces.
9. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto greased baking sheets 2 inches apart.
10. Adjust oven rack to middle position.
11. Bake 1 sheet at a time at 375 degrees 8 minutes.
12. Check for doneness osince bottoms brown easily.
13. Bake 2 minutes longer or until golden.
15. Cool slightly before removing cookies from baking sheet.
16. Cool thoroughly on wire racks.