Toasted Pecan-Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, soda, =20 and salt with a wire whisk and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, blend brown sugar and white sugar.
4. Add butter and mix to form grainy paste, scrape down sides of the bowl.
5. Add=20 eggs and vanilla extract and mix until light and fluffy.
6. Add flour mixture and chocolate chips and blend at low speed until just mixed.
7. Do not overmix.
8. Stir in pecans.
9. Scoop with rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
10. Bake 22-24 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Transfer cookies immediately to a cool surface.