Semisweet Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, until chocolate melts.
3. Remove from heat, and set aside.
4. Beat powdered egg white and water in a large bowl at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
5. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
6. Stir one-fourth of whipped cream into melted chocolate; stir into egg white mixture.
7. Fold in remaining whipped cream.
8. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.