Rudolph's Antlers Recipe
Instructions:1. Melt chocolate and butterscotch pieces together in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove the pan from heat.
3. Stir in chow mein noodles.
4. Using two teaspoons, on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet, shpae about 1 tbsp of the mixture in a V-shaped cookie about 2" wide to resemble antlers.
5. Press a cherry half securely in the center of each.
6. Repeat for remaining cookies.
7. Chill cookies on the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours or till cookies are firm.
8. Store the antlers in the refrigerator in a covered container up to 5 days.