Quick Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat coffee in small bowl in microwave oven or in small saucepan just until beginning to simmer.
2. Place chocolate and sugar in blender or processor.
3. With machine running, pour in hot coffee in steady stream; process for 1 minute, until smooth.
4. Add liquid egg substitute and vanilla.
5. Whirl to combine.
6. Scrape into bowl; refrigerate for 2 hours, until mixture begins to mound. Do not clean blender or processor.
7. Refrigerate workbowl until ready to whip cream.
8. Once chocolate has thickened, pour cream into blender or processor.
9. Whirl to whip, about 45 seconds; do not over process.
10. Fold cream into chocolate.
11. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.