Premier White Sugar Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In small saucepan over low heat, melt 3 foil-wrapped bars (6 ounces) Nestle Premier White baking bars; set aside.
3. In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
4. In large mixer bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
5. Blend in egg and vanilla extract.
6. Beat in melted baking bars.
7. Gradually beat in flour mixture until soft dough forms.
8. Shape dough into ball; flatten to 3/4" thickness.
9. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate 15 minutes until firm.
10. On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/8" thickness.
11. With 2 1/2" to 3" cookie cutters, cut dough into shapes. For hanging, use skewer to make 1/2" hole near top edge of each cut out before baking.
12. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
13. Bake 8-10 minutes until edges are golden brown.
14. Let stand 2 minutes.
15. Remove from cookie sheets; cool completely.
16. In small saucepan over low heat, melt remaining 3 foil-wrapped bars (6 ounces) baking bars.
17. Spread or pipe melted baking bars on cookies.
18. Decorate with Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate Rainbow Morsels, attaching with melted baking bars.