Peanut-Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375'F.
2. Mix butter, shortening, and peanut butter until soft and fluffy.
3. Stir in sugars, egg, and vanilla; stir in dry ingredients; fold in pecans and chocolate pieces.
4. Drop by teaspoons on ungreased cookie sheets about 2" apart.
5. Bake in a preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until edges of cookies are lightly browned.
6. Cool cookies for 5 minutes on cookie sheet before removing them and cooling them on a rack.