Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 350F.
2. Beat sugars, butter, peanut butter, vanilla and egg in a medium bowl, until creamy and well blended.
3. Mix in flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreas- ed cookie sheet.
6. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
7. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet.
Chocolate Chip Bars:
1. Grease bottom of square pan, 9x9x2.
2. Prepare as directed, except spread dough in pan.
3. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Cut into 2 x 1 inch bars. Makes 36 cookies.