Original Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
3. In large mixer bowl, beat butter, geanulated sugar and brown sugar until creamy.
4. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Blend in vanilla extract.
6. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
7. Stir in Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels and nuts.
8. Drop by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets; cool completely.
9. Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
Toll House Pan Cookies:
1. Preheat oven to 375'F.
2. Prepare dough as directed; spread in greased 15 1/2" x 10 1/2" baking pan.
3. Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
4. Cool completely.
5. Cut into 2" squares. Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
1. Prepare dough as directed.
2. Divide dough in half; wrap halves separately in waxed paper.
3. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
4. On waxed paper, shape each dough half into 15" log; wrap in waxed paper.
5. Refrigerate 30 minutes. (Dough may be stored up to 1 week in refrigerator or up to 8 weeks in freezer, if foil- or freezer-wrapped.)
6. Preheat oven to 375'F.
7. Cut each log into 30 (1/2") slices.
8. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
9. Bake 8-10 minutes until edges are golden brown.