Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Grease baking sheets with shortening.
3. Place sheets of foil on countertop for cooling cookies.
4. Combine shortening, brown sugar, egg, milk and vanilla in large bowl.
5. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
6. Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt.
7. Mix into creamed mixture at low speed just until blended.
8. Stir in coconut and chocolate chips.
9. Drop by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto baking sheet.
10. Bake one baking sheet at a time at 375 F for 9 to 11 minutes, or until lightly browned. Do not overbake.
11. Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet.
12. Remove cookies to foil to cool completely.