Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Beat together margarine and sugars until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in egg and vanilla.
4. Combine flour, baking soda, salt and spices; add to margarine mixture, mixing well.
5. Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
6. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 8 to 9 minutes for a chewy cookie, 10 to 11 minutes for a crisp cookie.
8. Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire cooling rack.