Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. On a sheet of waxed paper, sift together the four last ingredients and baking soda.
2. In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter and sugars until fluffy.
3. Beat in egg and vanilla until well mixed.
4. Reduce mixer speed to low; gradually beat in the flour mixture, scraping sides of bowl occasionally, until well combined.
5. With rubber spatula, fold in walnuts, almonds, chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
6. Cover and refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
7. Heat oven to 350 F.
8. Grease two large baking sheets.
9. Drop level tablespoonfuls of dough onto greased baking sheet, about 1 inch apart.
10. Bake cookies 10 to 12 minutes or until firm and golden.
11. Cool cookies completely on wire racks and store in an airtight container.