Nutty Chocolate and Mashmallow Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 15 muffins
- 2 tbsp cooking chocolate melted
- 1/2 cup melted marg or butter
- 1 cup sour cream or yoghurt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 3/4 cup chopped marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare muffin pans.
2. Put first 6 ingrediants in a bowl and mix well.
3. Add the remaining ingrediants except the marshmallows, blend until just mixed, add marshmallows.
4. Bake for 15-20 min