No-Fail Chocolate Chippers Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Finely grind oats in processor.
2. Add flour, baking soda and salt; blend 5 seconds.
3. Beat butter and both sugars in large bowl until well blended.
4. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
5. Mix in dry ingredients.
6. Mix in walnuts and chocolate chips.
7. For each cookie, form 2 rounded tablespoons dough into ball and place on UNGREASED baking sheet; flatten slightly.
8. Bake until edges are golden brown, about 12 minutes.
9. Cool on sheets 5 minutes.
10. Transfer to racks; cool completely.