No-Bake Cracker Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking pan with 27 of the crackers.
2. Melt margarine in a small saucepan.
3. Add milk, brown sugar, sugar and Graham cracker crumbs in that order.
4. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
5. Pour over crackers.
6. Top with second layer of 27 crackers.
7. Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together.
8. Spread over crackers.
9. Sprinkle with crushed peanuts.
10. Chill for 3 hours.
11. Cut into bars.
12. Store in refrigerator.