No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Put 2 cups of sugar in a boiler; add 2 tablespoons of cocoa.
3. Add 1/2 cup of milk.
4. Add 1/2 cup of butter or margarine.
6. Put the boiler on the stove.
7. Turn heat to low; cook until it starts to boil.
8. Stir as it cooks.
9. Boil for about 2 minutes; remove from stove.
10. Add 1/3 cup of peanut butter; add 2 cups of rolled oats.
11. Stir until well mixed.
12. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla; let cool.
13. Drop on plate by spoon and refrigerate.