Mousse Au Chocolat Recipe
Instructions:1. Break the chocolate into pieces, put into a small saucepan with the water or black coffee and stir continuously over gentle heat until melted, thick and creamy. The chocolate should be quiet hot, but the sides of the pan must not become so hot that you cannot touch them.
2. Remove from heat and stir in the butter and flavoring.
3. Separate the eggs, putting whites into a small bowl and dropping yolks, one at a time, into the chocolate mixture, stir well after each addition.
4. Beat the whites until they hold a soft peak and fold very carefully into the chocolate.
5. When thoroughly mixed, pour into the pots and chill overnight.
6. When ready to serve, whip the cream and spoon a portion on each pot.