Mocha Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Place first 5 ingredients in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, until chocolate melts.
3. Remove chocolate mixture from heat, and set aside.
4. Beat powdered egg white and water in a large bowl at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
5. Gradually add sugar, and beat until stiff peaks form.
6. Fold 1/4 of egg white mixture into chocolate mixture; fold in whipped cream and remaining egg white mixture.