Lavender Rose Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Wash lavender and rose petals gently and place in pan.
2. Cover with water and bring to boil.
3. Reduce and simmer until petals lose color.
4. Remove petals from water and bring water back to boil.
5. Continue boiling the water until reduced to 1 1/2 cups of liquid.
6. Add sugar and gelatin; stir to dissolve.
7. Remove from heat and let stand until cooled to room temperature.
8. Beat whipping cream until stiff and add to rose water.
9. Mix well adding a few drops of food coloring, if you wish. Pour into jello mold or individual cups.
10. Refrigerate until set.
11. Melt chocolate in double boiler.
12. Unmold mousse and decorate by dribbling chocolate lightly over top or with chocolate leaves and rose petals.