Irish Cream Mint Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 350 F.
2. Have baking sheets ready.
3. Place oats in a blender.
4. Cover and blend until like flour.
5. Mix oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
6. Beat margarine, brown sugar and sugar in a large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy.
7. Beat in egg, liqueur, and vanilla.
8. On low speed, gradually beat in flour mixture.
9. Stir in chocolate chips (chill 15 to 20 minutes if very soft).
10. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
11. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until cookies look dry on top and edges are lightly browned.
12. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes.
13. Remove to wire racks to cool.