Instant Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Cut the chocolate finely and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, bring the cream to a boil and remove from heat.
3. Add the chocolate and let stand a few minutes; whisk smooth and pour into a large bowl.
4. Whisk in the liqueur and cool to room temperature.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine egg whites and sugar and place over a pan of simmering water, whisking constantly, until egg whites are hot and sugar is dissolved.
6. Whip on mixer until cooled and risen in volume - do not overbeat until egg whites are dry.
7. Fold meringue into chocolate mixture, and place in bowls or glasses.
8. Garnish with chocolate shavings just before serving.