Giant Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 350. Cream shortening with sugar.
2. Mix in egg, sour cream, vanilla.
3. Melt 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips and blend with creamed mixture.
4. Stir flour wit h salt, baking powder, baking soda.
5. Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture, stirring until smooth.
6. Fold in nuts and remaining chocolate chips.
7. Chill dough 1/2 hour.
8. For giant cookies, use ice cr eam scoop or 1/4 cup dough for each cookie.
9. Place on 3 greased baking sheets.
10. Flatten slightly to 3 inches.
11. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or unti still slightly soft in the center.