Ghosts in the Graveyard Recipe - Printable Version Makes 2 dozen cookies
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkgs (4 serving size) jello-chocolate pudding
- 1 tub 12 oz cool whip thawed
- 1 pkg 16 oz oreo chocolate sandwich cookies
1. Crush cookies in zip style bag, with rolling pin, or in food processor.
2. Make pudding as directed on package using 3 1/2 cups milk; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Stir in 3 cups of the whipped topping and 1/2 of the crushed cookies.
4. Spoon into 13x9 dish.
5. Sprinkle with remaining crushed cookies.
6. Refrigerate 1 hour.
7. Decorate with candy pumpkins, candy corn, milanos and spoonfuls of whipped topping for ghosts (pipe in chocolate eyes)