German Chocolate Crinkle Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine first 7 ingredients; blend well.
3. Stir in nuts.
4. Let stand for 5 minutes.
5. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls into sugar; gently toss until sugar coated.
6. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
7. Bake at 350 F for 8 to 10 minutes (cookies will be soft in center).
8. Cool for 1 minute; remove from pans.
9. If desired, frost cookies.
10. Combine frosting ingredients; blend until smooth.
11. Spread on cooling rack.